In this blog post I will lay out why Austin is a horrible place to live, build a career and raise a family. The creative entrepreneurial spirit is definitely suffering here. People are generally rude and it's a very boring place. We should encourage people to move away because it's growing too fast! Remember, a photograph speaks volumes...
1. The jogging trails are overcrowded and atrocious!
2. The natural beauty isn't close to the city, like at all.
3. It's an ugly flat land without trees or hiking trails.
4. The weather is miserable and it's rarely sunny!
5. The sky is scorched due to heavy pollution levels.
6. It's a very boring place and people usually stay indoors.
7. The campus is small and not well-respected.
8. This isn't a city of famous musicians.
9. There's no water activities and it's dirty!
10. The community is dead. Please don't move here!
After reading this, if you're still not convinced and want to move here anyway, don't say I didn't warn you!
*You may also be interested in my blog post: Top 10 Places To Visit In Austin
**Don't hesitate to contact me if you need a professional photographer. I specialize in aerial photography, event photography, concert photography, real estate photography, and wedding photography. Currently accepting new clients in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and surrounding areas!